April 2013 Weddings

Lots of checks - YAY!

I've gotten so much done this weekend and it feels SO good to keep crossing things off my list!  Here's what I got to cross off this weekend:

* Picked up my wedding band from the jeweler
* Finished my ring bearer "pillow."
* Finished the sample of the seating cards/favors
* Finished the Reserved Seating signs for the ceremony and reception
* Mailed the check to reserve our rehearsal dinner space
* Booked our room for the time we'll be at our destination (From Thurs-Tues, with a Sunday wedding.)
* Filled 2 vendor tip envelopes
* Bought an engraved picture frame as a thank you gift for my mom
Wedding Countdown Ticker
58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
RSVP Deadline: March 8th

Re: Lots of checks - YAY!

• So fun!

Out of all those, I've made a ring bearer pillow. Lol

158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, that is awesome! Good Job!
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Awesome checks :) You are way ahead of me!! For some reason I have had NO motivation to work on my projects. Im kinda bleh with it right now. I still feel that we are really far out (even though we are in the 5 month count down) so idk if thats bummin me out. Or maybe that all the wedding meetings have calmed down and Im bored.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Great job!!  I tried to DIY an "Uncle Dave, Here Comes your Bride" sign yesterday and ended up with white spray paint all over my left arm, heheehe.  The good news is that one side has enough paint on it now so I can flip it over and start coating the next side :-)  Gonna be a long process but I ended up spending half of what they cost on Etsy, so hopefully it turns out well!!!  If not, I guess I can just sand it down and start over, hahaa.

• *Hangs head in shame*  I bought the Uncle Eric here comes your bride sign from etsy.  I can do just about any craft where you assemble stuff, but I can't create from scratch and there's no way my hands are steady enough for painting with Rheumatoid Arthritis.  I'd love to see yours when it's done, though.

I'm a SAHM and this year, munchkin is in school for 7 hours a day.  I'm by myself for all that time and I figured why not get started on the things I need to do?  The holidays are coming up (along with a month off school where I won't be able to do anything WR) and I know my DIY time will be limited. Before I know it, it'll be mid-January and I'll be in a mad rush to get everything done.  I don't work well under pressure at all!  lol  I'm going to try and take pics today..... if the sun ever decides to make an appearance.  Undecided
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, don't worry, I've got that Etsy sign on standby in case I royally screw this up.  My goal is to put the Here comes your bride part on the Back side of the sign and then flip it over and on the back, put:

The _______
    Est. April 27, 2013

Wish me luck :-P
  • Ooooh...... that's a good idea!  That way, you can hang it in your entryway or somewhere in your home when you're done with the wedding. 

Yeah.  I TOTALLY want to see pics now! 

Oh, and the person who did mine was amazing and she does double-sided signs so if you want a recommendation, just ask.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha okay, well I probably won't finish it until next week.  FI is coming to visit this weekend and I want it to be a surprise right when my army of peeps walk down the aisle :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards