New York-Western
Options

Has anyone used Onion Studio or Lindsay DeDario??

Was given these names, I like their work but am interested in anyone that has used them or met with them, or anyone that has a suggestion for a less expensive, more 'in the moment" photographers -- like these.

Re: Has anyone used Onion Studio or Lindsay DeDario??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How much do they cost, if you don't mind me asking? We are going with Tess Moran...we're excited to work with her, and she customizes your packages to what you want. check out her website! Shes great!
  • Options
    marasd80marasd80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay's base package is like 1,200 and I think Onion is about the same.  These don't come with wedding books or engagement sessions.  I'll check out Tess Moran as well!  Thanks :)
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know when your wedding is or how much time you have but I saved $1000 on my photos by signing up for them at a bridal show. Some places run great deals at those shows. give you stuff for free or so much off. It is worth a try if you get a chance to go to one.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is named Greg Wlosinski.  He is newer to the weddings but I've seen some of his work and know someone who has used him  and the pictures looked great.  He is charging $800 for the entire day, from hair and make-up appointments through the reception.  It doesn't include an album, its just for him taking the pictures, giving you a CD of them, and the printing rights.  I know there are many places in the area that advertise $795 for 8 hours too and give you the rights.  But once I started looking into those it would cost me closer to $1000 because I would need extra hours and extra locations.  (The ones I saw all were only 3 locations). 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards