South Carolina
Options

Ryan Nicholas Inn or other suggestions?

Hi! I'm from Spartanburg but live in Nashville now. I'm trying to find some affordable but nice places in Greenville area or near but don't know of many. I saw Ryan Nicholas Inn online but have had trouble getting in touch with them.

Does anyone know anything or have any experience dealing with them?

Do you have other suggestions for affordable, nice places please?

thanks!!

Re: Ryan Nicholas Inn or other suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is getting married there and it is a fantastic venue.
  • Options
    mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If the staircase has a circle window at the top - then ITS AMAZING! This has to be the one I am thinking of. 

Went to a wedding there last July and if my FI cousin didn't just get married there we would totally be getting married there! 

It was wonderful. 

The wedding planner there got on the brides nerves a little but other than that the food was good and the party was great!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A coworker's son got married there and she said their package was around 20 grand. It pretty steep for me, but I couldn't tell you for 100% since I haven't gotten any quotes or talked to them. But, she said it was absolutely gorgeous and all of the pictures I have seen look amazing.
  • Options
    shillinglashillingla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I can't get in touch with anyone no matter how hard I try so I guess we'll look somewhere else. It does look pretty and I think I've heard it's expensive too. (20K is way more than we can handle...)  Thank you ladies!
  • Options

I went to a wedding at the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown that was so romantic! It is an outdoor tent space that looks amazing. Check some pics at their website: http://www.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/. We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown (http://www.hamptoninnandsuitesgreenvilee.com/) and walked to the ceremony and enjoyed downtown and the river walk…

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards