Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

NWR - Halloween!

So two friends and I are trying to come up with an idea for Halloween costumes. We want to maybe do something together, and maybe with my FI and one of their BFs. Or my FI and I would do a couples costume. Either way, it needs to be cheap! Any group costume ideas that would be easy, cheap and fun? TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: NWR - Halloween!

• wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A group of friends and I went as the seven deadly sins once... but it sounds like you may be a little short for that!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girlfriend and I are going to be bath loofahs together! We bought everything last night for it and it cost me a total of $11. :) If you want instructions let me know. Here is a pic of our friends who taught us about it.

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The bath sponge idea is cute! Maybe someone could be a bottle of soap.

H and I were mirror images one year. He was a really good sport -- we got matching outfits in my size and his, matching wigs, I did our makeup the same. We carried around an empty poster frame as our mirror and would primp or even dance into it. It was pretty awesome, even if I do say so myself!

• graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last year H and I were a very very old married couple. We got super ugly old people clothes at the Goodwill and used some stuff that we already had on hand like suspenders and slippers, and then I put big balloons down my dress. It was so fun to play the part! I even had a purse full of old people candy and special "blue pills" to give  him every so often (jelly beans).
    Photobucket
  • MplsBride12MplsBride12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are going as Megan and the Air Marshall from Bridesmaids. Have gathered everything from Goodwill!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards