Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Site Planning

My Fiance is not wanting to get married in a church does anyone have any good ideas for local locations. We live in KC

Re: Site Planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Elm's is where i'm getting married and its nice...if he is okay with chapel's think about pilgirms chape.  The KC library would look nice.  Next you could think about the rose gardens...this is off the top of my head im sure i can think of some more
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married and having our reception at the Town Pavilion in down town KC. We love the venue! It is beautiful! 
  • Options
    AJG456AJG456 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the ceremony and reception both at The Villa of Kansas City- they're between the plaza and westport.  You can do that at the Loose Mansion pretty easily as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you want an out door i suggest a place in harrisonville... it'  a 10 min highway drive but amazing... it's called Afrogprince
  • Options
    amcguire1213amcguire1213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bingham Waggoner Estate up to 160 ppl and both the carriage house and the manison for 6 hrs all under 2,000 thats not including food or drinks. If you need a Reverend call Mandi she is really affordable and will marry interfaith or handfastings, renewals anything. 816-645-9245.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing our wedding and reception at Berg Event Space in downtown KC. They flip the room for you, but it is about 200 people max.
    If I can recommend a good non-denominational officient we are using Reverand Corrie. She is absolutely wonderful and will do the ceremony the way you want it while keeping respect for people who are religious and are in attendance. http://www.reverendcorrie.com/  She also doesn't require marriage classes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards