March 2012 Weddings
Options

Its Official!!!

Sorry ladies that I have been a bit MIA lately.  We were having some issues with the date we originally selected, March 3rd, 2012.  With a family full of Catholics, not one person realized that the church might not agree with a wedding during Lent.  Oops.  But we have found a church that gave the a-ok for a ceremony during lent!!  Yay!  But after that two week fiasco I didn't want to jinx it anymore by talking about the date as though it was set in stone until the venue was booked as well.

I am HAPPY to report that we booked the venue today and the date is officially set for March 3rd, 2012. 

Let the fun planning begin!Laughing
"Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle

Re: Its Official!!!

• Options
    Pleasantdale Chateau.    Laughing  My Church is kinda far from it but I fell in love with it long before my church issues with Seton Hall.  We will provide buses for those who want to come to both.  I don't really care if people don't show up to the ceremony.  As long as they show up to the reception when they RSVP'd that they would, then I'll be happy.
    "Do I look like a killer to you?" "Yes, you kill my patience." -Castle
  • Options
    I feel you.  FI and I had issues booking a church as well.  It was during lent and when we found a church that would do it is was almost 2k after donations, classes, heat/ac etc...  In the end we decided to get married at our venue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am getting married on March 3, 2012 too!  I love the location you chose!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards