Maine

Desperate for DJ

We are getting married in Portland on June 25th and cannot book a DJ. Every top DJ in Maine has already been booked! So frustrating!  Does anyone have recommendations of a DJ who has an LED uplighting package? Thank you!! 

Re: Desperate for DJ

• edited December 2011

I am also getting married on June 25,  and am using Dave Dionne from DJs of Maine.  They are a father and son out of Auburn, so maybe his son is available.  Their website is www.djsmaine.com.
    HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you have looked on craigslist under events or not?  But, they seem to have a few DJ options you could look into:  http://maine.craigslist.org/evs/
  • edited December 2011
    I looked and looked around trying to find a DJ that I liked and it felt like it took forever! I wanted a young dj so after searching around a friend recommended mike from High Tech Entertainment. After emailing mike he answered all my questions right away and was soooooo helpful. He does the LED lighting. My wedding color was green so he had gone around the entire room and put green lights everywhere making it look so pretty! It was sooo perfect!

Atleast in the Bangor area the DJ book for 4 hours and I believe they do 5 hours for around the same price as the older DJs I found, and I believe he travelers all over the state??.....GOOD LUCK

hightechdjs@gmail.com
    hightechmaine.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards