Rhode Island
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Newport??

Has anyone had a rehearsal dinner recently in Newport?

We are looking into venues now. If anyone has any reviews on the Safari room (service, price, food) I'd appreciate it!

Any other recommendations? I heard Sardella's is nice as well.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Newport??

• Options
    We are using Sardellas. Food is yummy and isn't too expensive. We wanted a private room for our party and they had a number of options. We also looked at Brick Alley Pub no private space, Coddington Brewery no private space and White Horse Tavern not handicap accessible
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    We did ours at Sardella's at the end of May it was amazing! Loved the way they do it there. At first I wasn't sure about the family style 3 course meal. But it's great, each guest can have their choice of the 3 options you choose.. We picked, Pork Tenderloin, Lobster Rav., and a chicken dish. Each guest gets pasta, salad and bread. The food was amazing! Everyone raved about the pork tenderloin. The dessert was awesome too, they give you so much. The upstairs room is great, you have your own bartender and there's a balcony which is great if you are having your wedding in the warmer months. The sooner you book the better chance you have of getting the upstairs private room.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_rehearsal-dinner-in-newport?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:f39621cc-fdd3-4946-b0d7-f39fdf8efc6cPost:e23dec4c-7022-4a73-b126-e34b131d803f">Rehearsal Dinner in Newport??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had a rehearsal dinner recently in Newport? We are looking into venues now. If anyone has any reviews on the Safari room (service, price, food) I'd appreciate it! Any other recommendations? I heard Sardella's is nice as well.
    Posted by kmbeatty[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Also scope out Atlantic Beach Club. We had our rehearsal there. They have a downstairs room that can be used for private parties. Prices are really reasonable, plenty of parking. It's right on the ocean. It's in Middletown, just over the NPT boarder. Highly recommend!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards