Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Websites

Does anyone have any feedback on which site to use to create your own wedding website?  There seems to be many sites such as weddingchannel.com, ewedding, wedding window and wedding tracker and I have no idea which site to go with.  Most importantly I want a site that offers my guests to RSVP with the number of people that would be attending the our wedding, registries, links for hotel accomodations and maps.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Re: Wedding Websites

• Options
    I think that on any site you can add those features. I think we used the one through wedding channel, and I was able to load links and pictures/maps to the pages as I wished. A co-worker of mine has one on ewedding and they enabled the RSVP function (I didn't use it on mine).
    I think all of the other features you mentioned are fairly commonplace. You can create as many sections and include as much or as little information as you'd like.
  • Options
    We're using wedding wire.com. So far it's been really user-friendly. It has the RSVP function, but we're not using it, so not much help there.  I do really like the site though- it's super customizable, which I am quite fond of.
    Anniversary
  • Options

Lots of knotties use Wedding Wire or Weebly.

Don't use TK's tools - they're glitchy and unreliable.

Anniversary
  • Options
    We're using the one provided on this site, ourwedding
  • Options
    We used mywedding.com
    Had no problems at all.
  • Options

We've used TK's one.  No issue but we aren't using the RSVP feature though.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for the feedback.  Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards