Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Tux/Mia's

When should I start thinking about the tux and to do the fittings? My wedding is this September.  I am planning on using Mens Wearhouse. 

Also, Has anyone got bridesmaid dresses from Mia's?  I have an appointment this Saturday and am hoping to find some cute stuff ASAP :)

Thanks Ladies :)

Re: Tux/Mia's

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in May and FI went at the beginning of March to do tuxes and it all worked out great!  When will you be at Mia's??  I have an appointment to get my dress bustled on Saturday! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Mia's and my girls have an appt in April to get their dresses.  Their stock is huge and most of the dresses come in a variety of lengths and colors.  I've worked with Mia's a bit and I've been very impressed so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there and so did my bridesmaid's.  The staff there is great and are really helpful.  They have the dresses separated by designer and have a very nice selection and a nice range of prices.  Have a good time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did tuxes a month before the wedding and it was fine. :)

I've been to Mia's to look at BM dresses and they have quite the selection! haha
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    our wedding is also in May, but we went in february to pick out tuxes, I wanted to make sure we had them well in advance because early is prom season, I didn't want to have to worry about not getting the size we needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards