Getting in Shape
Options

change ur life;

Hello all I am a bride renewing my vows but my first wedding! I have battled 10 years of infertility , cancer treatment, and so much more .I find as I am journeying towards walking down the aisle the very first time since we eloped first time, wanting to be healthy in all areas. mentally emotionally and physically. As a studying naturopathic physician I take all above very seriously. Your heart has to be healthy to efficiently love yourself and someone else! The reflection of your soul and who u are inside is more important than your reflection in a dress! Who are you? Do u already feel insecure about yourself? If so, how do you expect someone else to believe and love you if you do not? Just thinking outloud . ; I am getting myself healthy from soul to my toes to embrace the new renewed journey with mysoul mate
I believe marriage is an everyday renewal, stoking the coals to keep a fire. I am changing my ph balance, hormone balance eating habits, the way I view myself! who's with me I amstarting a challenge for brides that want to do it with me if u do email me at bodyoflifemassagegmail
com

Re: change ur life;

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards