Wedding Woes
Options

Catching up

1) S/O swelling: My feet are still recognizable. My fingers are a bit plump. Worse though is the constant numbness and pain. OB said a little is normal, but constant discomfort is not. Flipping through the pages of a magazine should not cause my fingers, hands, and arms to go numb. So, he's ordered me to wear splits as close to 24/7 as possible. It;s a PTA

2) Congrats Awesome-Sauce

3) I had a second interview yesterday. It went well, but I think they were on to me because CFO asked if there was anything that would interfere with regular attendance. I figured I was busted so I 'fessed up to beging pregnant. Immediate reaction was positive and CFO asked how soon I could start if I was offered a position. Overall, I think chances are of getting the job are good. We'll see.

MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Catching up

• Options
    interview sounds like it went great!  fingers crossed.
  • Options
    yup fingers crossed, hoping, and praying
  • Options
    GL!  I can't believe you are already halfway to baby town. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank you! I hope you get the position!

Did your Dr say what is causing the numbness/pain?

• Options
    Thank you.

Its the swelling and water retention that;s pinching off nerves in my wrists. It should go away after the baby. OB said it's not unusual but my symptoms are more severe. otherwise we're perfectly healthy.

typing with these mits on is a PITA because they prevent me from moving my wrists.
  • Options
    Well, hopefully you can forget about it soon! = Once you have that little baby in your arms and the swelling subsides. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards