Canada-Ontario

Wholesale vases - great price!

Just wanted to share that the decor company we are planning on signing with also sells vases at wholesale price!!! Diya Decor in Vaughan. We've been dealing with Ricky and are going to sign next week. My mom and I were looking everywhere for tall vases for our centrepieces and Diya Decor sells them for 1/2 the price of what you find in stores!!!!!!

Re: Wholesale vases - great price!

• Wow, those are great prices.

I have been looking for Martini Glass vases that are 24inches high and the best price I have found is $15.95/each.

I have just sent them an email through their website. Fingers Crossed!
  • Hi!

Was just curious if when you contacted Diya Decor you got a favorable response... the prices quoted for the martini style vase seem unbelievable... like you, we've found $15 to be the average price.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_wholesale-vases-great-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:70bc8a3d-80bf-4b5a-b1de-e868dce1b01aPost:a342f331-77c4-4ee8-85c8-70a75fa1a888">Re: Wholesale vases - great price!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, those are great prices. I have been looking for Martini Glass vases that are 24inches high and the best price I have found is $15.95/each. I have just sent them an email through their website. Fingers Crossed!
    Posted by daxvi[/QUOTE]
  • Are these prices to purchase the vases or just the rental fee?
  • edited August 2012
    For purchase
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards