Catholic Weddings
Options

Proboards?

What are proboards? Ever since tk ate the posts earlier, not only am I noticing that things are not updating, but threads that are have people who pop up and mention proboards. I keep hearing about them, but have no clue what they are. Is that where everyone is tonight?

Re: Proboards?

• Options
    From what I've gathered, it's a group of people who moved to another message board because they werent totally happy with The Knot. I stumbled across the link once, but it wasn't worth saving. I didn't care for the attitude there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    perhaps after yet another weeekend they can fix this danm thing.  It hasn't worked properly in months!
  • Options
    Aaahh makes sense. I decided to google it and stumbled on what I'm assuming is the same board you found. I scrolled through, didn't find anything helpful, thought the same things about people as you did and exited out.

I am getting annoyed with all the disappearing/reappearing threads today/tonight. i swear everything just reappeared with updates that look like people were commenting on threads all night, and now I'm back to seeing threads after things were deleted earlier today. It makes no sense to me!!
  • Options
    Proboards is a free message board server.  Anyone can make their own forum and make it public, private, or whatever (so basically we could make a Catholic board).  It uses a better (as far as I can tell) format than what is here.  I've always wondered since I joined TK why they use this type of board server and not the one found on proboards (and like every other message board I've been to).  Apparently there was a mass exodus from TN a few weeks ago over to proboards.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Yeah I keep missing out on threads....annoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards