Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

PSA: Crest Whitestrips Premium

This may be old hat, but I went to Target on Sunday and found Crest Whitestrips Premium on clearance.  I picked them up.

I was not thinking anything spectactular would happen.  But, I have to say, 3 days in to this and I am can really see a difference.  Verging on a big difference in the color of my teeth.

They're really simple to use, there isn't any nasty taste and the film is tasteless.  I just go about doing whatever I do (I'm actually wearing them now) - twice a day for about 30 - 40 minutes and I don't even think about it.

Just wanted to throw it out there if there's anyone on the fence about it!

Re: PSA: Crest Whitestrips Premium

• Options
    Ohh they are on clearance?! I love Crest Whitestrips, I've always had really amazing results with them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I used them for the 5 days before my wedding and kicked myself for not using them sooner.  They really do work.  And I used the cheaper ones you only had to do once a day.
  • Options
    Those are going to be my reward to myself when I've quit smoking for 2 weeks.  The 1 week mark, I'm going to get my car cleaned and detailed.

I'm looking forward to it (and I've gone from 1 pack a day to about 6 smokes a day, so I'm getting there!).
  • Options
    Sweet...I have used the basic ones a long time ago, but I have been comparing brands recently.  

Cukimerrydoll...GOOD LUCK! I am a nonsmoker, but know how hard habits are to break...even when they aren't phyiscally addicting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really like the Rembrandt 2 hour trays.  I liked the whitestrips, but my teeth were so sensitive by the end of two or three days (even with anti sensitivity toothpaste being used for months beforehand) that I had to give them up.  :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards