Ohio-Cleveland
Options

thinking about using Cappelli's @ Comfort Inn for reception. Has anyone used it?

My fiancee and I are getting married on Sept. 22, 2012 and we were interested in Cappelli's. I have read some mixed reviews online and I was wondering if anyone here has used them and if they woud recommend them for a reception site.

Re: thinking about using Cappelli's @ Comfort Inn for reception. Has anyone used it?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    went to 2 events there and I thought the food was not good, especially the wedding food. It could have been that they had 300 ppl and sometimes the quality suffers when there are a ton to cook for!
  • Options
    turtle04kjturtle04kj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to two receptions there the first one food not very good, but the 2nd one was smaller and the food was excellent. It's a very pretty place!
    Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Brianne&JasonBrianne&Jason member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much you guys we are still considering using Cappelli's but we are very unsure. We are probably going to have about 150 people so I'm not sure if they are the best choice for us. Oh well, looks like we are back at square one.
  • Options
    bwalsh15bwalsh15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Careful with Cappelli's! When we went there, they tried to sell us on an alcohol package per person with a food price that was high - without gratuity/tax. We were less than impressed by their event "coordinator" since she forgot about us and we waited for 30 minutes to see her!

Hopefully other people have better experience with them than we did :) We're signed up with LaVera for next spring!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards