New Jersey - South

Check: Bridesmaids dresses

I got another big check done yesterday. I picked out the bridesmaids' dresses. It only took one day! I took two girls out and we found one that we all liked. Now I just need to figure out what colors I want the to wear...

Re: Check: Bridesmaids dresses

• cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What a great feeling!!  BIG check.  I did that a few weeks ago.  Quite stressful w/2 teenage girls deciding on a dress.  I had the last say about the color.. they aren't crazy about it, but they got the dress they wanted. lol
    What are you colors?

• edited December 2011

One day? Impressive! Congrats on the huge check!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I couldn't believe it only took one day. I found a dress I liked online, Macy's had it, they tried it on and loved it. We went to other stores of course just to make sure that was the one, but by the end of the day I was sure I wanted that dress. I placed the order yesterday and picked out the colors too. They girls will all be wearing burgundy with sage green sashes (they call the color Thistle) and my MOH will have a gold sash. I wasn't sure which shade of gold and green to pick, which was my dilemma but it's all settled now!  :) I'll try to put a pic in my siggy, I'm a little retarded when it comes to making bios and stuff on TK.
  • meggie1970meggie1970 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is Oct 2, 2010....I picked my bridesmaid dresses ....wanted a fall color.  I really wanted Burnt orange by Alfred Angelo ....it didn't look nice on my girls ....so I choose spice.....a lighter color and more pink.  Now to pick out flowers to match.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards