Ohio-Columbus
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

My wedding is in December, so I figured I better really start planning the rehearsal dinner! I'm looking for low key/low cost restaurant ideas, preferably with a private room. We are getting married at Creekside in Gahanna, but really anywhere in the Columbus area should be fine. Thank you!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about Buca? We went to a friend's dinner there and it was amazing food and there was more than enough. Not all that close to Gahanna, however.
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Mezzo right there? They have awesome food, I jsut can't remember their prices...
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    fallbride'10fallbride'10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Bag of Nails at Creekside. They have a private room upstairs.
    November 12, 2010 imageMy Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    While although we had our reception at Creekside, we had our ceremony close by at St. Charles,and we had our rehearsal dinner at DeepWood downtown. From Creekside, you can just take 670 W to the HIgh St. exit, and it's just a block away from Goodale and High. Absolutely loved using them! We wanted something classy, non-chain, and easy to get to. The food was fabulous, the staff was very attentive and flexible, and the prices were reasonable and they helped us stay in our budget. They even threw in some things for free, like centerpieces and menu cards. Although we had too many people to use their private room, they do have one and it sits about 45-50 for dinner. PM me if you have any questions.
  • Options
    mandriettimandrietti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Scala in Dublin on 161 is very reasonable, but the other side of town.  Their food is delicious!
  • Options
    miramarkmiramark member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had the absolute best experience at Lemongrass in the Short North. My mom dealt with the site but she raved about how helpful they were. The food was absolutely delicious (family-style) and the wait staff was impeccable. If you like Thai food, they are definitely a place to consider. They have a room in the back of the restaurant that can be used. It's not super big, so you have to consider the size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards