African American Weddings
Options

What Are You Doing This Weeked?

I woke up this morning with an "icky" feeling.  But then I remembered that today is FRIDAY!!!!!  YAY!  And I felt much better.  I have had one hellish week this week.  I actually considered calling in sick to take a mental health day.  I wish that more people took mental health days.  I think that when someone is in a crappy mood or just has a miserable life it can really make working with that person difficult and can be just as contagious as the common cold.  I'm so looking forward to this weekend.  Here are my plans:

Tonight, Veg out with DH and watch "An Education", a movie we rented on Netflix
Finish creating our wedding album for our parents (BOGO Free with My Publisher...YAY!)
Saturday morning go to Zumba with a friend
Saturday afternoon go to a Beer Festival with DH and friends
Sunday, day of rest!  I am going to veg out and watch the shows that I've recorded during the week.  I may have brunch with a friend of mine also on Sunday.

What are your plans this weekend?

Re: What Are You Doing This Weeked?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working this weekend, except for Sunday, and every other spare moment will be spent in a textbook.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Tam- I saw that MyPublisher deal too! If we only had our CD already:(
    Reka- You butt be WORKING HARD!!!

As for me I have a 3day weekend! No work on Monday for me!!!

Tonight: Date night with husby to see Takers

Tomorrow- Dinner and bowling for stepson 12th bday

Sunday- Church sleep sleep

Monday- 13 week appt to see my Snuga!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not really doing much.

Going to pick up our wedding bands tomorrow from the jeweler then going to the mall to pick out my birthday present. Might try to pick up the matte for our reception picture frame but not really feeling like doing any real wedding stuff this weekend.

Sunday, Church and then sleep sleep sleep.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI's bachelor party is Saturday night so I'll be out keeping myself occupied with friends. Sunday I fly to Florida for the wedding! Woohoo! So close (8 days!!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woo Hoo!!! Love me a good Friday!!!

~I'm going this afternoon I'm going school shopping for my 4.5yo (he starts Kindy in 2 weeks!)
    ~Tonight me and FI are lounging around doing a whole lot of movie watching and margarita drinking
    ~Tomorrow we have rehearsal pretty much all day for an event on Tuesday
    ~Sat night who knows. I may leave him with the kid and go hang out with my best friend. She's coming up on her 'would have been' due date, and I know how tough that is.
    ~Sunday the men sing at church, so I'll be there all day with FI
    11.13.2010 = BEST DAY EVER!!!
    Married Bio
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NOTHING WR this weekend...

Today we are going to Disneyland...WOO HOO!!!

Tomorrow is FI coulsins going away party

Sunday is my friends daughters 3rd birthday party

VERY eventful weekend...thats for sure!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today Im working both jobs.
    But tomorrow is girls day out at the beach. I get to spend the whole day and night out, in another state with my besties. And the most exciting part is that I dont have to drive. Repeat after me ladies, WASTED !!!!
    Sunday, if im not too hung over, Im going to surprise the hubby with a picnic. His mom brought us a really cool basket for my bridal shower.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not much of a weekend for me! I have to work today and all day tomorrow. One of my FI's GM is coming into town this weekend (he just got back from Iraq and my FI hasn't seen him in like 2 years!)...so I probably won't see my FI that much this weekend lol. I'm off on Sunday and I will definitely be in the bed all day after church watching WE Wedding Sunday!!!! I LOVE their wedding shows!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    hunee=pyehunee=pye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- We are going to see Takers
    Saturday- Take the girls out to do something fun
    Sunday- Me and Fi will go by a few venues to see if they are even worth making an appt to view.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen an Eduation its pretty good, a simple yet meaningful movie.

Friday: Drop off hostess dress to one of my hostesses, write out responsibilites of each hostess/usher, confirm order of ceremony and processional with my (over-involved) FI.

Saturday: Switch-out hostess dresses with a hostess, give one of my flower girls her dress, call Priscilla of Boston about my wedding shoes (which they had to re-order because they were delievered to me with scuff marks)

Sunday: CHURCH AND SLEEP
    Birthday Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope you’ll have a great weekend.

I have a full weekend ahead of me:

WR:

FI and I will be heading up to Cleveland to purchase the remaining candy we need for the candy buffet. 

Hopefully, while we are up there we can finally catch up with Shaq123 and her FI.  We didn’t get a chance to meet the last time due to my FI family reunion.

I need to finish the menu cards as well as finish labeling a few more candy buffet bags.

Have a meeting with FBIL regarding the music selection for the ceremony.  He will play the piano.

FI will be taking his wedding band to get sized.

Start putting all wedding items in one room that needs to be packaged and taken to Arkansas with us.

Finalize our music and email the photographer inspirational pictures we are looking at taking.

Go look for a new veil, because they can’t seem to get over my plain veil….Ugh my parents are killing me with this one.

Take my reception dress back to Nordstrom to have it altered.

NWR:

FI and I will be going out for dinner tonight I don’t know where, but seafood sounds good right now.

Work from home over the weekend so I can catch up on some work related projects. 

Clean the apartment it looks like a storm has came through.  Looks like the closer I get to the wedding the worst it gets.

Exercise

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:
    - just be happy that we found the florist we are going with - she is great!!  We love her!  We're  going to the flower wholesaler with her next week to pick flowers!

- well my friend/designer emailed me back and said his firm isn't experienced w/ wedding designs so I should probably go somewhere else.  I kind of expected him to say that and I'm totally okay with it b/c I didn't like the creative they were coming up with.  So I will be searching around online (Etsy mostly) for cheap invitation designers. 

- send our pre-marital class homework results to our instructor

NWR:
    - FI and I have date night tonight.  Dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants and watching Seven b/c FI has never seen it! 

- go out with a new friend (thanks UFSweetiebear!) tomorrow to an AKA event and a mixer

- church on Sunday and relax I hope

- start packing for Labor Day trip to Detroit to see FI's family
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Me and FI have a hot date to get our invitations ready to go out.
    Saturday: run errands, pay bills, pay on FI's ring, get an oil change, some shopping.
    Sunday: Caking and watching lifetime.  I may cook a good dinner and bake something.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am on bed rest for the whole weekend. I found out that I am passing a kidney stone! So no fun or nookie for me for a while...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I came down with a cold this week so I will mostly be in bed enjoying soup and skyping with my FI. Also doing some homework and studying for a French test I have on Tuesday...good times.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Alumni event
    Tomorrow: Bridal Shower Yay Me!!!!
    Sunday: Church and relax

Have a wonderful weekend ladies...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Song of Solomon 4:10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Homework, cleaning, grading lab papers, and exercising

WR: Attending a bridal show with my cousin/BM and going to a cake tasting that I forgot to cancel after I booked cake last week. Is that bad? :-/
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: 
    -Hopefully send out the next wave of save the dates
    -Order an invitation sample kit

NWR: 
    -Spend time with FI before he goes out of town for work next week (could be gone up to a month)
    -Get organized and start some of my reading assignments now that the semester has started
    -Relax!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kahbkahb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:
    Food tasting!!!

NWR:
    Sat- dinner w/ FI at GM & MOH's house
    Sun- mass
    Wedding Countdown Ticker