Missouri-St Louis

Finding Shoes

I am getting married this December and I am having a hard time finding shoes.  I would like a closed toe shoe since it is December.  My bridal salon does carry shoes, but I was hoping not to spend a small fortune on shoes I will wear once.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
TIA!!

Re: Finding Shoes

• jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try looking online for bridal shoes at a cheaper price. Sites like shoebuy dot com and shoes dot com have free shipping and free return shipping if the shoes don't fit. If you're open to wearing a colored shoe instead of white/ivory, then you can look for formal shoes pretty much anywhere, even Payless. You don't have to wear a "bridal" shoe.
  • edited December 2011
    I am trying to find a close to purple shoe that has a heel 1-2 inches tall. I am having the hardest time finding one.  I also have not seen many "bridal" shoes either. Good luck
  • ech1603ech1603 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try typical shoe stores, department stores, and online.  Macy's, Payless, DSW, Dillards, Famous Footwear, etc.  Best of luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Ann Taylor.  They were a closed toe pump and they were super comfortable!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    try zappos. free shipping & free returns. and you can search by anything you want. color , heel size, anything!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards