New York-Hudson Valley

limousine in Hudson Valley/ Westchester

SETTEMBRE LIMOUSINE IS HORRIBLE!

Horrible! Don’t let this company ruin your wedding day. We went with them despite the bad reviews because they were local and we thought we could choose a driver (they told us we could) In the end we could not get the driver we wanted because supposedly he walked off the job ( if this is not true- man up TONY SETTEMBRE and tell the truth, if it is true this points to problems with hiring , training and communication from management i.e. TONY SETTEMBRE). So they sent us "prince" someone who appeared to have intellectual disabilities or a horrible attitude or both. I was late to my wedding I got into a blazing hot car with eighties music blasting and put on to drowned out the sound of my complaining. The man was slow to put luggage in the trunk and was not available to help me get out of the car and did not seem to know the best route to get to our destinations. But that’s not the worst part.

TONY SETTEMBRE IS A HORID HUMAN BEING. When I called to let him know about my experience ( feedback any business owner should welcome) he told me I was too dumb to turn on the AC myself and that he basically didn’t care about my feedback then he hung up on me. I said it to him and i’ll write it here- the man is an a**hole.

I have a million things I could be doing right now, but I'm writing this review because I want you to get a decent limo company for your wedding and because I want TONY SETTEMBRE TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS because in addition to providing a poor service he is a poor excuse for a human being.

Re: limousine in Hudson Valley/ Westchester

• THANK YOU! for this! I was considering that company. So glad to have read this review
  • YOu will love limos of New York.  I just posted the same in CT. their staff is really nice and they have great packages.
    abc
  • Where are Limos Of NY located? I cant seem to find that information on their website. I would want to see their vehicles before booking and I cant find any information?

• I had a horrible experience with them as well.  When the driver picked me up at my home, he put my wedding night and honeymoon luggage in the trunk.  When i got up to our room that night, my luggage was no where to be found.  The driver left my luggage in the limo and drove off with it.  They did not bring my luggage back until 2:15 am (The wedding ended at 11pm).  I spent my entire wedding night trying to get my luggage back.  This company completely ruined my wedding night!  We called the company after the wedding, and they feel they owe us nothing and that they did everything that they should have.  AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.  The owner is incredibly rude and this company truly ruined out entire wedding night.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards