Outdoor Weddings
Options

Need Ideas for wedding colors!!

Our wedding is going to be in April of 2011. We are thinking of having it at a park in Walla, walla Washington. Walla, Walla is so special to us! Thats where we fell in love. The problem Im having (One of many!) is which colors should I do for the wedding? Our wedding is going to be in the evening about 6pm. My original idea was to do a really pretty blue and a pearl white color. Then I thought that that seems like winter colors. So I tried to lighten it up by thinking of a peachy pink and a light blue. No one seems to like that though. Does anybody have any ideas???? I am so new to this! I want it to look classy and beautiful. Please help!!

Re: Need Ideas for wedding colors!!

• Options
    Do your original blue and white.  As long as you don't pair it with snowflakes it won't look like winter. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Choose colors that you love, regardless of what season you're getting married in.
  • Options
    April in Walla Walla is an iffy time of year. Even though the sun sets around 7:20 or so, the high temperature that time of year is often just in the 60s. That's not taking into account rain or wind. The park will just be coming into bloom--if the winter hasn't been too cold. Frankly, I don't think an evening wedding that time of year will be comfortable for your guests. Are you set on your date? Are you set on an outdoor wedding? If not, I'd consider moving it out a month or two when the weather is warmer and more predictable.

• Options
    i dont think the colors really make  the difference far as season goes. Just go with the colors you like regardless of what season your wedding is in
  • Options
    I think the blue & pearl sounds gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    I think that blue can totally be spring-y!  Especially if it's a lighter blue color.  I went to a blue and white wedding in July and never thought that it looked wintery.  Go with what you love like pp say!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards