Ohio-Columbus
Options

Bridal Shops

I am planning a trip from Kentucky to Columbus to look for my wedding dress!! :):) Do any of you have suggestions where to visit? I'm not sure where to start and it would be nice to have a little guidance! Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shops

• Options
    I loved Alfred Angelo in Dublin off Sawmill Rd and the corner of 161
  • Options
    I went to David's Bridal on Sawmill Rd. Have nothing but great things to say about my experience(s) with them. I have heard a lot of negatives about the David's at Easton but again, their Sawmill Rd. store is great!
  • Options
    I bought my dress at Alfred Angelo and really loved it there. I also had a great experience at Wendy's Bridal! You can see one place from the other so I recommend checking them both out!
  • Options
    Elegant Bride is another great one in Dublin!
  • Options
    You should stop at Bridal & Formal in Cincinnati! It's bigger than Kleinfeld's!
  • Options
    I had a great experiance at Trumpington Bridal in Westerville. It's a tiny little place, but the owner of the shop was wonderful. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter was dreading trying on dresses.  We decided to go to Trumpington Bridal to start at a small boutique and not the chaos of a large bridal store.  We were the only ones in the store and the first dress she tried on was "it."  There were three others that we also really liked.  She was so happy to have such a positive experience.  We ordered the dress that day and didn't have to go anywhere else.  The prices were a wide range, and we came in somewhat under budget.

I cannot say enough good things about the store.  They actually listened to what she liked and didn't like and didn't force dresses on her that she knew she wouldn't like.  The dress we ended up with was one that they suggested, and it is absolutely stunning.  it is also from a private collection, so it won't be seen on every bride.
  • Options
    I found my dress at Girls in White Dresses...loved them!
  • Options
    Trumpington bridal was the best! I went to Angelo's, Wendy's and David's all of which paled in comparison to the dresses, price and service of Trunpington, I loved them!
  • Options
    I worked with Lil at Wendy's Bridal and she was AWESOME :)
  • Options

Thank you so much! This helps a TON!

• Options
    I agree you should stop at Bridal Formal in Cincinnati. The selection is huge and the staff is fabulous. I got my Maggie Sottero dress there at a trunk show last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards