July 2012 Weddings

Save the dates photo question

How many of you will be including a pic(s) of you and FI on your STDs? If so, will the picture be professional/ engagement? Or a personal photo? 

I've been browsing around looking at lots of STD magnets lately and all the sample ones you see online, have really nice professional pictures of couples on them. Which got me thinking.. should I be using a professional picture?? Does it look bad if it's not? Maybe it's just the samples that are messing with my head.. but anyway I'm curious to hear what you girls will be doing in regards to photos on STDs.

TIA! :)

Re: Save the dates photo question

• I posted a pic of my STD about 2 posts down.  We're using a non-professional pic.  I don't think it matters too much.  I've gotten more save the dates with non-professional pics than with professional and most look fine.  I got one, though, with a picture where the couple was at an event and they were wearing name tags and looking at each other kind of funny...I probably wouldn't use a picture like that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Ah I missed it! Sorry! It looks beautiful! And I loove the design! I also like your picture it looks perfect. It really helps to see an example of a STD with a non-pro pic. Thanks!
  • I wanted our pictures on a STD magnet but my FI doesn't so we aren't. But if we did choose to I would just probably use our engagement professional pictures.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Our STD's won't have a pic on it. We didn't have an engagement session so I didn't like any of our pics enough to put them on the STD's.  You can go either way, professional or not. Whatever you feel more comfortable with.

• we didn't do engagement pics or stds yet but when we do they will be magnets with our engagement pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're going to be using our engagement pictures that we're having done this October when it cools down in FL...We'll use the pics on our magnets =)
  • we are going to use non professional pictures for our STD, going to be photobooth pics, just silly ones! and use the engagement ones for the wedding somewhere.
  • We're using a professional picture. I have it set up, I just need to print them. I'd show everyone, but it has our last names on the back of our shirts.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im not at that stage in planning yet but i do not plan to use a picture on my STD.

• I'm still iffy on having pictures on our STDs.  I want to do a postcard with a magnet and was thinking of having our picture on either one or both.  I want to start making them now, but I can't find an existing picture I love.  I might just forgo the picture idea altogether if I get impatient enough to not wait for engagement pictures, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards