Montana

Great Falls area locations....HELP!

We are looking for a Great Falls area outdoor venue for around 200 people.  We live out of state now, but are both from the area...and are having the hardest time finding something suitable (especially from a distance).  Any suggestions are very welcome--at this point we are pretty open to anything.  Wedding will be next summer.

Thank you in advance for the help.  WE REALLY NEED IT!

Re: Great Falls area locations....HELP!

• jjordan321jjordan321 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My location is Arrowpeak Lodge up in the Highwood Mountians, about 40 miles east of Great Falls...... We are going for the country/cowboy chic but it's on 144 acers so there is pretty of space, and lodging actually... Hope this has helped!
  • I just went to a wedding last year up in Great Falls that was held a little ways out of town by the dam. It was fun crossing the bridge to get to the island it was on and a pretty backdrop for them with the water spilling over the dam, but you will need a microphone to hear everyone. Then they rented the building adjacent to it to hold the reception. Theirs was a really laid back wedding though, so not super fancy or anything. It worked though.
  • AnnaRose is talking about Ryan's Dam, not too far out of town and very beautiful, but you have to get there early and reserve a spot on the grass, and book the picnic area as well, when i went to a wedding the picnic area was already booked so we had the reception elsewhere (which worked out better anyways) I always wanted to get married there, since 2006 when I first saw it, but my boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law just got married there, so it's out.

The arrowpeak lodge is a great place! however, they are solid booked for the next two years, that was my second choice haha. Boulder ridge is beautiful, I just don't think it could handle too many guests, maybe 150 max? small reception area.

Don't know if that helps any, I pretty much see myself getting married within the next two years (been dating my BF for 5 so i think it's comin ;p) so i'm in the same boat as you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards