Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Aqua Limos - STAY AWAY

Hello, I just want to caution everyone from doing business with Don from Aqua Limos. My wedding was on July 3, 2010 and I was sent pictures and promised a beautiful 18 passenger limo bus with all the works, what showed up was an old school bus painted white with a bumper duct taped on and no air conditioning. The best part is that Don (owner) called me the afternoon before (at 2 pm!) to verify everything and to ask what color napkins I would like on the bus. There was no mention that we would be having a totally different vehicle.

My husband was told the original bus had broken down. My mom was told that he double booked and gave it to another wedding. We signed our contract with him 1 year and some months prior to our wedding, so even if he double booked, our wedding should have been first priority.

My mom is currently fighting for the full refund she was promised, lawyers have been notified. He sent an e-mail with a threat it was against the law to write anything that is slander about his company, but we have photos and e-mails with the bus we were suppose to get, as well as photos of the bus that was sent. We even went out to visit his garage and check out the limo we were promised in person in October 2009. The junky school bus wasn't on the lot. This limo "mishap" delayed our wedding and was a major issue on a happy day.

The sitution was finally resolved, he contracted out with another company and a large limo bus was sent. We were very happy with the 2nd bus. However, the first joke of a limo should have never been sent. It was a complete disgrace. I cannot endorse and recommend his company to anyone. I would hate for someone else to have to deal with this on their special day.

On another note, since I've been sharing this tale with other brides, I was informed that he has another offenses against him. Since I don't have documented proof of these, I won't share the horrific details. But if anyone wants proof of what happened to me, I will surely send the e-mails and photos your way.

***This is not slander, this is the truth.***
Baby due March 2, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Aqua Limos - STAY AWAY

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This isn't the first time I've heard a report like this about them. I'm amazed that they're still in business.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    same here. i'm sorry this happened to you! i have heard a couple bad reviews about this company :( i think you are the 3rd i've heard of just from these boards! 
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    gldylocks01gldylocks01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just and FYI, I am STILL fighting with them to get our refund. I wish I would have checked more into them, they have an F rating with BBB. Just awful!
    Baby due March 2, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards