Outdoor Weddings

East Coast Beach Weddings

My friend led me on the best idea ever. Rent a huge house on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. My ENTIRE wedding party plus my family and my future hubby's family are going to be under one roof. The ceremony will be down on the beach and my guests will be watching from the deck and the beach! I can't wait. Sun Realty out of Nags Head is coordinating it all! If it rains there will be tents, if it storms we have a church on back up but the time of year it's planned is supposed to be awesome weather-wise. The only thing I am worried about is everyone being together all the time. Maybe a little bit too much family time....Kiss

Re: East Coast Beach Weddings

• I know of a couple other girls here that are doing OBX weddings, at least one is local. You might want to check the local board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a beach house wedding in Florida and I was a bridesmaid in an Outer Banks, NC (Corolla area) beach house wedding.  I'm absolutely sure you'll have a blast!  Don't worry about too much family overload.  People will split up into groups, go out exploring during the day, etc.  Just have fun with it!
    weddingcollage
  • That sounds awesome and is close to what we want... may I ask how much???  Im really struggling trying to figure out what destination to get married.  All I know or care about is that it's on a beach!  Your help is very much appreciated!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards