Oregon

alterations in Eugene

Any reccommendations?  I just bought my dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer event in Portland but I live in the Eugene area.  I am wondering if anyone knows anyone that will do a fantastic job close to home.  TIA.
My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: alterations in Eugene

• sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Linda Goode, I believe she's under Linda's alterations in the phone book. She works out of her home, and she did a FANTASTIC job on my dress.  I have to have it taken in 3in in the bodice, which had a ton of intricate beading, and you couldn't have told the difference. She's been doing it for 20+ years, and I highly recommend her!
    Photobucket
  • jess9802jess9802 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Is Linda Goode in Santa Clara? I think she altered my MOH gown five years ago. She does do a fantastic job. FWIW, I had to have that gown let out, and it had beading on the bodice. She was able to work around it and it looked great. My only regret is that I had it her hem it too short and it didn't match the other BMs. Oh well!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would be her!
    Photobucket
  • jess9802jess9802 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Cool, glad someone remembered her name. I was going to have to dig up my checkbook from 2005 to jog my memory. I'll be asking her to alter my wedding gown. :)

SarahMarie, I noticed in your profile that you work(ed?) at the MoC bakery. Do you still work there? I love the cakes and they are high on my list of places to get our wedding cake. If you have any info you could PM me, that would be great. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  It's good to hear a couple of people that both had a good experience!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jess YGPM!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards