Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Rehearsal Dinner (Between Chatham & Yarmouth)

Hi Ladies,

We are working with a limited budget for our rehearsal dinner and are running short of idea's.  Where did/are you having yours?  We're looking to have ours somewhere between Chatham and Yarmouth.

Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner (Between Chatham & Yarmouth)

• Options
    edited December 2011

Ok - so I know that this isn't cheap, but we had our rehearsal dinner at the Dennis Inn and it was fabulous.  We did a cape cod clambake, the site is beautiful (regardless of if you do it inside or outside) and our guests loved it.  Working with Brad was really easy and stress free.  How many people are you planning on having?  There is the Wayside Inn on Main Street in Chatham and I know they do functions, across the street is the Chatham Squire, not sure what they offer.  Swan River is Dennis probably does functions as well. 

If you want any more info on the Dennis Inn let me know.  Good Luck with the planning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at The Yarmouth House on route 28 in yarmouth. Around average pricing, but they're food is awesome. They have a certain menu for functions but has a little bit of everything. Good luck finding somewhere!
  • Options
    ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at Dennis Inn but they had a minimum of 40 people, we only have about 26-28.  Wayside has a minimum of 30. Crazy!  We are trying to get in touch with YH, it seems like a great contender.  If you don't mind my asking, do you know roughly what you're paying per person?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is the link to the yarmouth house function menu so you can get an idea of pricing and what they offer. We have 38 people for the dinner, you can ask about being in a separate room so its more private if you want. Well worth it if you ask me :)
  • Options
    ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No link - is it what's on their website?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes it is right on their website..so sorry the link didn't go through for some reason. I believe is between $28-40 per person depending on which meal you choose.
  • Options
    lisa_jlisa_j member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Blue Moon Bistro or Scargo Cafe in Dennis.  Both were considerations for my RD but we had a larger group.  Both of those places were super nice to work with though.

We ended up having our RD @ the Cape Sea Grille in Harwich Port and it was OUTSTANDING.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out DiParma's in Yarmouth - I'm not sure what the final cost was for my MIL because she included signature cocktails and things in the bill but I want to say the food cost was less than $25/pp - it was very reasonably priced, I do remember that.  Their food is fantastic!

We had about 30 people and that was their max in the space they use, so you won't have to worry about the minimum number of guests
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards