September 2013 Weddings
Options

FFFC

Happy Friday! What do you have to confess today?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I've been slacking on going to the gym.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My workplace installed software on our computers where we have to clock out for breaks/lunches.  If we're now caught on the internet without being on break/lunch there will be consequences.  I didn't realize how much I goofed off until they did this.  I got so much work done yesterday.  I guess those small 1-2 minute breaks every now and then actually do add up.  Whoops.  My bad. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    I flame my shopping addiction / disorganized closet. 

Our back bedroom is my dressing room / closet / hangout.  Currently, it looks like a tornado hit it while the rest of the apartment is perfectly cleaned and organized. 

I need to organize it, throw out stuff, and donate but everytime i go in there I play dress up or add more crap to the chaos.  I need to focus!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My boss told me that he is leaving at the end of October. I am so happy. I found personal, sexual emails in his account, which I monitor as part of my job. I cannot wait for him to be gone.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOL @ all of your flames, because they're mostly me!  I've slacked on working out - flame.  I spent too much work time goofing off (but the internet is a big part of my job anyway so...) - flame.  Shopping addiction and disorganized closet - check and another flame!

I flame myself for turning off my alarm vs snoozing this morning - FI practically had to kick in the bedroom door to wake me (I sleep with it locked when he's not there, and I lock our son's as well.  Idk why).  I was late getting to work - flame.  And I'm leaving a little early, just because I want to - flameflameflame!

But i have worked hard since I got here...until now :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ca9975a7-51b7-4588-b213-cbea9b97151fPost:6533ae16-2623-4856-8eac-0adf0051bd5e">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame my shopping addiction / disorganized closet.  Our back bedroom is my dressing room / closet / hangout.  Currently, it looks like a tornado hit it while the rest of the apartment is perfectly cleaned and organized.  I need to organize it, throw out stuff, and donate but everytime i go in there I play dress up or add more crap to the chaos.  I need to focus!
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

My guest bedroom has become my walk-in closet of sorts for years.  I feel your pain.  And each time we end up having company to stay with us, it's a pain in my buttocks to get it all sorted out enough for them to stay in there. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ca9975a7-51b7-4588-b213-cbea9b97151fPost:0161a88a-69ea-47c7-8e99-5e61f5f8a471">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL @ all of your flames, because they're mostly me!  I've slacked on working out - flame.  I spent too much work time goofing off (but the internet is a big part of my job anyway so...) - flame.  Shopping addiction and disorganized closet - check and another flame! I flame myself for turning off my alarm vs snoozing this morning - FI practically had to kick in the bedroom door to wake me (I sleep with it locked when he's not there, and I lock our son's as well.  Idk why).  I was late getting to work - flame.  And I'm leaving a little early, just because I want to - flameflameflame! But i have worked hard since I got here...until now :D
    Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]

THIS.  ALL. OF. THIS.  :-) 
  • Options

Goofy and Tay - YEP all of that too!   I want to get a new day bed for that room for guests but I have to clean it out!  hopefully a spark will light under my a$$ this weekend and I will tackle the chaos!

I'm going to the gym right after work.  (UGH).  I'm going to resist the urge to go home.  with all of my (hopefully exsistant) will power.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you guys are too funny!!! i'm going to confess that i'm a jerk because i thought my parents couldn't handle spending a couple of hours together at our food tasting last night. they did just fine! i'm a little irritated with the venue though because we only got to try the stations they offer and cakes. i want to try some damn entrees!!!! i might request a private tasting next year (the thing last night was a huge 400ppl event).
  • Options
    In Response to Re:FFFC:[QUOTE]you guys are too funny!!! i'm going to confess that i'm a jerk because i thought my parents couldn't handle spending a couple of hours together at our food tasting last night. they did just fine! i'm a little irritated with the venue though because we only got to try the stations they offer and cakes. i want to try some damn entrees!!!! i might request a private tasting next year the thing last night was a huge 400ppl event. Posted by jessica2244[/QUOTE]

We don't get to try the stations food... If I was doing a buffet or a played dinner we could have a tasting but because we are doing stations they said it is impossible to set that up for one bride to come in and try everything... Which I guess makes sense for the most part. I wish the hotl would do a large tasting so I could try the stuff though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I need to clean MY room desperately. It is a disaster area and still living at home and having a 13 year old means everything that I want to keep and mementos and keepsakes finds its way into my room. FI will almost definitely be moving here soon... And until he gets a job on the area us getting our own place is out of the question... And can I say the Medicaid / nursing home process sucks!!!! They make it almost impossible to get someone who now has end stage COPD into a place that can take are of her ... ANDshe has nothing except a house that we would like to just turn over to the bank but even talking to the mortgage company is a pain because of privacy laws. Ugh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I confess that I bought new fall boots yesterday instead of saving the money to put towards our wedding. I had a crappy day at work and I needed retail therapy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ca9975a7-51b7-4588-b213-cbea9b97151fPost:d7ac88eb-1ec3-49f8-bc70-9141434e6287">FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Friday! What do you have to confess today?
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

<div>I confess that I have been spending WAY too much time on the computer looking for wedding stuff and figuring things out. Feeling like I can finally take a break though! Going to Detroit tomorrow for a Bday party so that should be fun! Also, ArtPrize is here and I am excited to spend next week in the city viewing the Art. They are lighting thousands of chinese lanterns tonight downtown! So excited to see that bc that is something we wanted to do at the end of our reception. Today is my sister's Birthday so going to dinner tonight and my FI's Bday is Wednesday so we are having a party for him next Friday... He will be 30!!! Next Thursday is our tasting and my MOH is coming to town for that and the party and staying through the weekend! Can't wait bc I miss her sooo much! We can finally book our receotion venue on the 28th (1 year ahead of time) Looking forward to that bc then I will feel like it is set in stone! :) May not be on here much in the next week bc as I said I need a break and have a busy week starting with this weekend, O and also excited the leaves are changing color!!!! :D</div>
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    O and feeling really accomplished bc I made ALL of our bouquets last night! I LOVE them!!!
    February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
    Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards