African American Weddings

Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love her eye makeup in the first set!! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_daily-gorgeous-weddings-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7cea40cd-41ea-4932-bb95-b03417657fd8Post:74c212a6-912a-496a-819c-71355b55cc8d">Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love her eye makeup in the first set!! Thanks!
    Posted by kristi0618[/QUOTE]

I like it too! Thanks for sharing! Have a good weekend ladies!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

When I saw that the ppl in the 1st set were in Houston{though I have a photographer} I went to look at the rates... I nearly died! LOL! {And you know you've been in a city TOO LONG when you recognize the 1st half of a street name and know it's your city!!!

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @tyboyd, now you make me want to look up the rates for that photographer, just 'cause I'm nosey like that.

I love the shoes in the second set, and I just loved the photography.  I especially liked the one of them standing on water or something.  Very cool.

I liked the first set too.  See, what happened to that bride is exactly why I opted to wear my hair up.  I knew good and well that my curls would drop.  She still looked gorgeous though.  Everyone at that wedding looked like they were having a good time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards