Texas-San Antonio
Options

Cutting Edge Entertainment/Luxury Limousines

One person recommended these guys to me. Out of the four I've contacted, they SEEM the best and most reasonable. Can anybody else give me any references? Anything I should know before I book?

Re: Cutting Edge Entertainment/Luxury Limousines

• Options
    edited December 2011
    One person recommended these guys to me. Out of the four I've contacted, they SEEM the best and most reasonable. Can anybody else give me any references? Anything I should know before I book?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm not sure about that company but I'm using Elegant Limousines. That company was recommended to my folks by 4 familes that had weddings last year.
    They are super nice, reasonable in my opinion and will let you go out to their site and check out the types of vehicles they carry.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know one of the girls on here used Cutting Edge with the limo rental for her wedding and was very happy with both the DJ and limo service. I almost used Cutting Edge after meeting one of the DJs at a bridal show and loving him, but I found a slightly cheaper price with Music Connection for just the DJ part. I think the DJ/limo combo is a pretty good deal with Cutting Edge, if I remember correctly, and I haven't heard anythind bad about them.
  • Options
    jpair01jpair01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this post is old, but I had to comment. I work with Cutting Edge on a regular basis. We always request Steve. He is great. Very professional and always does a great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards