December 2012 Weddings

An Intro... Panic

Hi everyone! 
Im Sydnee and I just got engaged on 12-26-11. Getting married 12-8-12. 

Just wanted to introduce myself quickly, I have been lurking and you all sound pretty nice! My fiance Ben and I are getting married at his parents house/property. (They have many acres and a big barn we are having a reception in *eek*) 

I am really very excited about being married but when we set the date I thought it would be much quicker. I didn't realize what all went into it. I think we have settled on plum silver and a little pastel yellow for our colors but that is about as far as we have gotten. I am so nervous about getting everything done. 

Well, I hope to post more as we make some decisions and get closer! 

Sydnee and Ben 
12-8-2012

Re: An Intro... Panic

• Congrats! My name is Kim andNathan & I are getting married December 15 and chose Navy Blue for our main color. Your colors sound really pretty. It is so much fun planning weddings and getting other brides opinions & ideas. If you need anything whether advice, suggestions or just to vent about stressful times we are here for you and are probably going through a very similar thing! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome Sydnee! Your plans sound beautiful so far! Trust me, you will get everything done! First things first: set a budget and start interviewing "big" vendors like photography and caterers! I HIGHLY recommend hiring a wedding planner- I love mine and she was worth every penny. Let us know if you need any help!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi Sydnee! 

Congrats! I wish we were lucky enough to get a barn to be married in! How fun that will be for you! Love the colors, very close to mine except I'm going with a tealish color instead of yellow. 

I agree with the PP I hired a coordinator and she is taking a lot of the stress off of me when it comes to planning a lot of the wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards