Pennsylvania
Options

Wes Works?

Has anyone heard anything about Wesley Works as a dj/photog?

Re: Wes Works?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard about them. I don`t remember why we didn`t book them thought..... If I think about the reason, i`ll let you know:)

Beata
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! They seem really nice, I just think maybe they are a bit expensive? Then again- you get what you pay for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That`s so true:) I think no matter what you do, as soon as you say that it`s for a wedding everything is expensive!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of them and currently am looking for a dj in lehigh valley.  I was going to look into them, but don't really know much about them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend used them as their photog and LOVED them!   They had 2 photographers, one to follow the groom and one for the bride.  They followed us around ALL day, came to the house at 8 am, to the salon, back to the house, to the venue and stayed until 11:30 taking pictures even as we loaded the vans to the hotels.  They were awesome, fun, nice and the pictures came out great as well! I hope if you go with them, that you are just as happy!   Good luck!!
    image.
  • Options
    Moritz22Moritz22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was acutally considering using Wesly Works for a DJ/Photographer. I have meet with him on a couple of occasions and loved his work. But unfortuantely, its way too expensive for my fiance and I. We ended up going with Holiday Sounds for our DJ.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards