Ohio-Cincinnati

centennial barn

Has anyone used them a venue or been to an event there?

Re: centennial barn

• edited March 2012
    I have heard of them and know someone that went to a wedding there once and she really enjoyed it. Have you looked on their FB page to see what people might be saying on there?
  • *I just copy and pasted this, I wrote it on another post :-)

We are having our smaller sized (around 100ish) reception at Centennial Barn in October of 2013. There aren't really any online reviews I think because the venue is still pretty new. Plus, I don't think there have been too many weddings there yet - which is one of the things I like about it. I love the old, rustic barn feel but with modern amenities. Plus the people there are amazing & friendly and it seems they are really flexible about everything. 

There are a couple of photographer blogs that have pictures of weddings that have occurred there. I think for the price and amenities and the overall feel, you can't go wrong! It's not some old generic hotel ballroom it has a really cool two level layout.

• Do you have the links to the photographers' blogs? I am also considering this location. Thanks!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_centennial-barn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:54fea82e-5350-4fa4-80b3-f381f21c4520Post:04f5c72b-aea1-4107-961b-7da9b5fc3dac">Re: centennial barn</a>:
    [QUOTE]*I just copy and pasted this, I wrote it on another post :-) We are having our smaller sized (around 100ish) reception at Centennial Barn in October of 2013. There aren't really any online reviews I think because the venue is still pretty new. Plus, I don't think there have been too many weddings there yet - which is one of the things I like about it. I love the old, rustic barn feel but with modern amenities. Plus the people there are amazing & friendly and it seems they are really flexible about everything.  There are a couple of photographer blogs that have pictures of weddings that have occurred there. I think for the price and amenities and the overall feel, you can't go wrong! It's not some old generic hotel ballroom it has a really cool two level layout.
    Posted by laurabsugrad[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards