Arizona-Phoenix
Options

New here! :)

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the knot, I was proposed to on May 22nd on the beach in California (where my fiance's family lives). I have been with Derrick for over 7 years and we consider ourselve middle school sweethearts - we have been through everything  thick and thin and cannot wait to take the final plunge into marriage!

We have lived together for over three years, half of which was spent up in Seattle where an internship turned into a career for me (he moved up with me and we left all of our family and friends behind - talk about a sweetheart!). I recently transferred back to AZ after a heartbreaking 2010 losing many friends (one of which was our mutual best friend whom we owe everything to and still cannot cope with...) and a family dog. It was time to be around family and friends and I think it was the best decision for both of us.

We will have a large wedding, my guest list is over 300 - most of which are out of towners so we are thinking 175-200 will be our final headcount. We have been circling on Villa Tuscana in Mesa due to the all inclusivity and stress-free notion! We are booking this afternoon for our wedding on 04/21/2012! Smile

Thank you ahead of time for all of the helpful insight on this website - it's awesome!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Re: New here! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards, and congratulations!! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards