Colorado-Denver
Options

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BOARD READ HERE FIRST PLEASE!

Welcome to the Colorado-Denver boards!

This Knot community is designed to help brides in the Denver and out lying areas (Boulder, Fort Collins, Loveland, Castle Rock, Monument, Colorado Springs, Evergreen, Conifer, Bennett, Strasburg, etc) be a resource to one another.

Also, this Knot community can be a resource to you if you are planning a Denver-area  wedding.

Here's a quick quiz to see if this is board for you:

1. Can you fill in the blank?
Nobody beats a _________ _______ deal, nobody.

a. yes
b. no
c. what?

2. The mountains are what direction?

a. west
b. east
c. uh? what?

3. You have the following back-up plans for your wedding:

a. snow, rain, hail, lightning, wind
b. snow, wind
c. rain?

4. The following beverages will be at your wedding:
a. Fat Tire or Wynkoop
b. Coors or Keystone
c. Budweiser

5. Your out of town bags (OOT) include:
a. sunscreen, chapstick, waterbottles, directions that didn't come from Mapqwest
b. sunscreen, chapstick, water, a packet on altitude sickness, directions that say "Go over_______pass."
c. sunscreen, chapstick, directions from Mapqwest

If you answered mostly:

A-You are from Denver and laughed
B-You are either from Denver or other cities and still laughed
C-You are from California or Texas, because anyone else from a different state wouldn't have their wedding here

Below is a link to the Colorado-Denver website. Please let me know if you want to be added to the Brides page:

http://www.mywedding.com/knottieslovecoloradodenver

Everyday I'll try to have a different game!

PLEASE POST AWAY!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BOARD READ HERE FIRST PLEASE!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love this! There really should be a warning on Mapquest...does not work in Denver. Found that out the hard way 4 years ago on an Apartment hunt. Lets just say that driving around for over an hour downtown at night and  in the snow looking for my hotel was not fun (it completely left out a turn). It was especially fun when I called the hotel front desk and they asked me where the mountains were in relation to me...umm I don't know it is night and snowing...oh I can't help you then! But I have totally become that person now :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards