Honeymoon Discussions

Cancun??

Anything u can tell me would be great.. whats there to do.. is there any all inclusive resorts??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cancun??

• I highly recommend scrolling down through the first few pages of this board. Or also doa  search using the search tool for "Mexico All inclusives". There are a ton of resorts to choose from and there are a lot of fantastic posts on this topic already.

• There are alot of all inclusives.  My FI and I are heading to the Excellence resort for our honeymoon next week actually.  This resort is lcoated in Playa Mujeres which is about 20 minutes outside of Cancun - so a more quiet area.  Cancun itself has alot more going on.

Where you pick will most likely depend on your budget, and likes/dislikes.  Maybe give the board some more info about what it is your are looking for and others can help with more recommendations!
  • Ok thanks sorry I must have missed it ill relook thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theres everything to do.....or nothing to do :)
    tons of resorts.
    do your research. it's one of my favorite places but i suggest, even if oyu stay at an AI, absolutely get out and see and do and have dinner outside of your hotel they have great restaurants.

• Mexico has a million and a half thing to do. Specifically in the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen/Tulum area which is also known as the Riviera Maya. There are probably hundreds of All Inclusive's and they cater to almost every budget from the affordable $1500 up to the tens of thousands.

It is a great place to go for vacations or honeymoons. There is so many things to see and experience from checking out Ecological parks like Xel-Ha and Xcaret to a fun sporty trip like Xplor. It is a very safe area and there is almost something for everyone.

• We just came back from Cancun and had a great time - stayed at the new Secrets The Vine.
  • We stayed at the Sun Palace last year which I would recommend.  It's an adult only AI.  It's a chain of resorts so you can check out their other properties in Cancun and eat/go to their pools for free.  We took the ferry over to the Isle de Mujeres and went to the palace resort there too which was a lot of fun.  The resort will set up excursions for you if you'd like.  We went to Acqua World one day.  We were also going to go to the ruins, but decided not to as it was a far trip, about 3 hours each way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards