Tennessee

Cake Bakery Help- Memphis

Hey, ladies! I am looking for a place/person to make my wedding cake for next year right outside of Memphis, and I cannot seem to make a decision because there are so many options! Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Cake Bakery Help- Memphis

• edited December 2011
    We are using the Brown Baguette in Southaven.  They are very nice, make beautiful, delicious cake, and are very reasonable priced.
  • laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I  have had lunch there, but never cake! I will check them out! Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    The girl at my venue recommends Mom & Me Bakery in West Memphis... I'm looking around too...
  • laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Cakes by Mom and Me and love their cakes and their price is pretty good, too, but they don't deliver to my venue!  Good luck on your search!
  • EMIRELEDEMIRELED member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SWEET SENSATIONS IN ATOKA DOES A REALLY GOOD JOB AND VERY REASONABLE!! ATOKA IS RIGHT NORTH OF MEMPHES.
  • edited December 2011
    Lauren,
    Where is your venue?
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting my cake from Sweet Tooth Creations in Cordova.  The owners are really nice, they are husband and wife, and they make you feel really comfortable.  They remembered me and my cake when I called with a question, even though it had been months since I ordered it.  The prices are pretty good, from the little research I have done on comparable cakes.  I paid $350 for a four teired cake.  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Delectables Catering
  • alnancereidalnancereid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is another shop in West Memphis called Westside Cakes.  I've been sampling their cupcakes in deciding on whether to go with them as by baker.  The cupcakes are REALLY good.  So far, the strawberry is my favorite.  The red velvet, wedding cake, lemon, butter, and double chocolate are next...in that order.  They have a facebook page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards