Colorado
Options

Lodges?

Hello ladies,
We would like to do a destination wedding somewhere in the mountains probably  June 2012. Our budget is 10k for everything and there will be around 75-100 guests. We would really like a place that has other activities so that we can make a week long vacation of the trip. Any suggestions?

So far the best option we have found is the YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch. 

Re: Lodges?

• Options
    samantha bucksamantha buck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Estes park?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Crags Lodge, YMCA of the Rockies would both fit into the budget and size.  Both are in Estes Park.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • Options
    FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Wild Basin Lodge and Event Center. It is a smaller Lodge but it is only 20 min south of Estes. I love the place we are working up there to pay for our wedding and I have worked a couple wedding that size and what they typically do is rent the whole place and use both floors. It is beautiful and they are very nice people. I looked at alot of other places and I liked the family atmosphere there, it is owned and ran by and family and small group of friends. That price is very doable there. There prices are 90-110 a person plus depending on the days the price can go down.

www.wildbasinlodge.com
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Eureka Lodge in Silverton also looks like it could be an option.
    http://www.eurekalodgecolorado.com/

There are 18 rooms- and your guests can reserve rooms directly with them. In Durango there are hot springs and a nice railroad. :)

The site looks just stunning. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're looking into Maroon Bells in Aspen. There's a lake at the bottom of the mountain and the surrounding area reflects off the lake. It's beautiful. I have yet to see it in person.
     http://www.recreation.gov/camping/East_Maroon_Portal_Picnic_Site_Co/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=75482
    Unfortunately it's a max. of 75 people.

• Options
    wendelyn40wendelyn40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like the YMCA of the Rockies/Snow Mountain Ranch area another wonderful option is Devil's Thumb Ranch in Tabernash.  Absolutely beautiful!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards