North Carolina

Good morning!!

I have no work and no school today so I slept in a little bit. 
My plans for today: sitting around and doing nothing :] I do have to close out my bank account at BB&T and go to Wachovia to open a new account because I hate BB&T. And I should probably study for my math final tomorrow but we'll see how that goes.

What's everyones plans for today? 

Re: Good morning!!

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    If you hate BB&T you're not going to like Wachovia much more. . I'd say go to Bank of America. But, that's just my personal experience.

Todays plans are finishing the oatmeal cookie baking and take some to my old job. Once there, pick up the box of donations they're making for the military family my 'Life Group' is helping. After that. . drive over to the group leaders house and discuss the legistics of the trip (I'm leaving here Monday to go to TN to the fort).

After that. . hopefully going riding for a little bit (if the wind calms down). Then do some studying after that for my last 8am final that's in the morning (praying the roads are safe!)

DH and I also finally got a cute little tree last night so we also need to put the tree up in our house (it's out in the garage airing) and then decorate it :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at work struggling to get motivated. Its just so cold and I want to take a nap. haha! Tonight me and my bff are meeting for dinner and to exchange presents :)
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • edited December 2011
    Taking the correct placement test to go back to school next month. And then getting my hair trimmed and maybe trying this bakery that's supposed to be good.
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon!  Work is dragging today. I have to go to a Dean's Forum in a few minutes which I am not looking forward to. They are always so boring! Oh well I am happy to have a job so I shouldn't complain.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We have been super-busy at work this past week.  It was wild -- I was glad to get home!  The FI & I went out to dinner tonight because we were too lazy to cook... I am gettin way bad about that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards