Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Limo Recommendations

I need a limo, plus shuttle services for my guests in Gettysburg, PA.  Does anyone have any limo recommendations?  Specifically a company you have had good experience with in the past?  Or any bad experiences!  Thank you in advance for your help. :)
"You're not my life but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world but you're the best thing in it."

Re: Limo Recommendations

• Options
    We are using Premiere 1 Limousine servicce for wedding in October.  They are based in Harrisburg I believe but are great!  And their prices are SO affordable.  We are getting the stretch hummer for our wedding because our wedding party is 14 people.  They are charging us 700 i believe.  Our wedding is also 2 hours from Harrisburg and they are only charging us 100 bucks for travel.  Look into them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    262 Invited image
    164 Yes image
    38 No image
    60 Are making me drink way too much wine!!! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_limo-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:868b0580-ca27-4b31-b2b9-0a044c988250Post:7facd87e-e6ed-452e-ab34-3039e6541237">Re: Limo Recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Premiere 1 Limousine servicce for wedding in October.  They are based in Harrisburg I believe but are great!  And their prices are SO affordable.  We are getting the stretch hummer for our wedding because our wedding party is 14 people.  They are charging us 700 i believe.  Our wedding is also 2 hours from Harrisburg and they are only charging us 100 bucks for travel.  Look into them!!
    Posted by AG2AF=2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!  I definitely will. :)</div>
    "You're not my life but you're the one I want to spend it with. You're not my world but you're the best thing in it."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards