Michigan-Lansing

Anyone need venues for this year June 18th- wedding cancelled- need spots filled

Hello everyone,
I was engaged to be married this june (18th) and my wonderful ex called it off four months before the wedding. I cannot gt my money back unless this date can be rebooked. If any one is interested, the wedding was going to be at the grand ledge chapel (www.bridestreetchapel.com) and the reception was going to be at royal scot.. Emal me at Cierra_hawks@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.. I also have a cake, photographer and minister booked for that date too.

Good luck on all of you weddings,
Cierra

Re: Anyone need venues for this year June 18th- wedding cancelled- need spots filled

• edited December 2011
    Hello everyone,
    I was engaged to be married this june (18th) and my wonderful ex called it off four months before the wedding. I cannot gt my money back unless this date can be rebooked. If any one is interested, the wedding was going to be at the grand ledge chapel (www.bridestreetchapel.com) and the reception was going to be at royal scot.. Emal me at Cierra_hawks@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.. I also have a cake, photographer and minister booked for that date too.

Good luck on all of you weddings,
    Cierra
  • topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about that. You should post this on your local board if you haven't already :)

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    You would probably get more interest in this if you posted it on your local board.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards