Missouri

Ozarks Wedding

My fiance and I want to get married in the Ozarks in September.  We are going to just have us and our parents so size and time aren't really much of an issue. 
We are looking at Tan Tar A and The Lodge at Four Seasons.  Both have the small packages we want and I have talked to people at both locations and they seem nice and helpful.
Does anyone have experience with either of these places?  Anyone that can recommend one over the other?

Thanks for any help!!

Re: Ozarks Wedding

• These are the two venues we are considering also!  Both wedding coordinators at each location seem very helpful!  It's going to be hard for us to make a decision. :)  We are not 100% positive, but we are leaning more towards the Lodge of Four Season because it is a nicer and newer atmosphere.  We also got the "wow" factor at the lodge. 
  • Tan Tar a is beautiful and there's so much to do The ppl are so helpful and very easy to work with.
  • Thanks April - that is where we decided to have our wedding. 

Now time to find a photographer!  Any recommendations?
  • Tan Tar A will be great! I went to a reception there last year and it was very nice. if you haven't found a photographer yet, check out Visual FX Designs. Great photographer with very reasonable prices!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards