Oklahoma
Options

Wedding Invite Poll

So about two weeks ago I posted my invite. After making a few edits to it and looking over it for awhile my fiance and I chose a completely different picture than we first decided on. And of course we chose two different pictures to use. So I am asking all of you to help me out. Please tell me which picture yall like better.

Invite #1

Invite #2
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Some of my favorite quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess

Re: Wedding Invite Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011

I like #1 better because I feel like #2 is so close up.  Both are great pics but the first is my fave. 

Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  It looks AWESOME!  You did a great job!

The first pic is my favorite, personally. 

And just 2 other tiny things I noticed.  I don't believe you need the - between two and thousand.  Also, I'd personally do the "invite you to share..." line as:

invite you to share in the joy
    as their children

Having just "children" on a line by itself looks odd to me.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both are really cute!! :)
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the first picture better!
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you to all of you for the help.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Some of my favorite quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess
  • Options
    matt&britmatt&brit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one better but i love the photo of you two in your signature line!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards