Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding Day Photos

Has anyone thought of where you're going to be taking your wedding day photos? Looking for ideas :)

Re: Wedding Day Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Medina and we are going to have pictures taken in the city square.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are doing pics at fine arts garden near art museum and in little Italy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In addition to the church photos, we had some taken at the Brooker Bldg in Strongsville. Loved them! The winding staircase and antique mantle were awesome backdrops. Our wedding was in the Middleburg/Strongsville area.

My brother and his wife used the Halle Building lobby in downtown Cleveland and those pics came out amazing. The Halle has lots of pinkish and black marble and a fountain.

In what area are you looking to do pics?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas!

@ JKohio....Not 100% sure. FI wants a picture of us in front of Champs in Valley View and possibly the table we sat at the first night we met. Other than that he's leaving the research to me. We did our engagement photos in Olmsted Fall.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since we are getting married in the fall I have my heart set on outside pictures at Hinckley Lake.  I've also heard that the Brooker Building is perfect if you are in that area.  Having pictures where you met is really cute...a friend of mine actually reserved the whole bar (where they met) for us to have snacks and relax and take pictures. It was a cute idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wedding-day-photos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:ccc79c28-945c-41d4-96c3-a43741208b9aPost:89384c4c-befd-4e47-b317-e80e720503ba">Re: Wedding Day Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]...a friend of mine actually reserved the whole bar (where they met) for us to have snacks and relax and take pictures. It was a cute idea.
    Posted by stpinlight41[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that. My FI is going to talk to the manager at Champs to see if he could reserve the table where we had dinner the first night we met so we could take a couple of pics :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our engagment photos outside of the art museum and I loved them.  Plan to do the same for the wedding. 
    Just looking for an alternative indoor location now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at the House of Blues downtown, so my fiancé and I are looking at other downtown locations for wedding day pictures. We have agreed on doing pictures around East 4th and possibly the Rock Hall. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards