Montana

Any indoor venues for a winter wedding that do NOT require catering??

Hello all!  We are looking into a winter wedding in the Missoula area... we are looking for an afforable venue that does NOT require catering.  Any ideas??  Please help :) 

Re: Any indoor venues for a winter wedding that do NOT require catering??

• doeie04doeie04 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you looking at? What is your budget?

Two places we condsidered were:
    Heritage Hall at Fort Missoula. Google them, they have a website and pictures. They let you rent it for 3 days, F, S, Sun. Offer kitchen, bathrooms, changing rooms, tables, chairs. $1,500.

Linda Vista golf course, his space holds 120 or 130 inside. There is an outdoor area also, if you wanted to use that. He offers chairs, tables, kitchen. There is an area to get ready. Nice bathrooms. Some coolers. You get the space from 7am to midnight. They clean up. $500.

Look into churches too. (If that is something you are interested in.) They usually are not too expensive and pretty. First Presbytarian was pretty, and you don't have to be a member.

Hope this helps! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • doeie04doeie04 member
    edited December 2011

If I don't respond, I am on the June 2012 board. Just post something there with my name! :D

• genzypoogenzypoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception for 250 people at Orchard Homes community center.  The entire floor is hardwood, so no need to rent a dance floor.  There is plenty of parking and it's easy to find, just off of Reserve St.  As for the price it was excellent. We have the space for Fri, Sat and Sun and it's only 875.00  

Happy Hunting
  • doeie04doeie04 member
    edited December 2011
    I just found out that Heritage Hall may do a Tuesday wedding, with Wed. to clean up. They quoted me $1075 instead of the $1475. It can hold a little over 200 inside, I think she said.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards