Wisconsin

Madison Area Reception Sites

Any suggestions for reception sites in the Madison area?  Planning a casual reception for about 75 people.  I am leaning towards the idea of a restaurant/bar for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Madison Area Reception Sites

• appybelle21appybelle21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the University Club.  It's very reasonably priced and would be a great venue for a small reception. 
  • edited December 2011
    Bellini Restaurant! We are holding our rehearsal dinner there and just had our tasting last night. This place has been so great to work with and their prices are very reasonable. I would really consider checking out their space.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at the Radisson on the west side.  We're having about 180 people but they can do smaller groups too.  We are on a VERY tight budget since we are paying for it ourselves.  They have been wonderful to work with and are very accomidating to whatever we want/need.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • meghann2011meghann2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure of exact cost, but for the type of reception you're looking to do I would check out the Brink Lounge.  I heard its great!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at the Madison Club, they've been fantastic so far and have a really nice venue.  When we checked out Bellini's their service was incredibly bad so we ended up crossing them off the list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards