Michigan-Lansing
Options

DOC in Lansing?

Any good DOCs in Lansing?  Lynn from WED might not be available on my date so I need to check around....Kim

Re: DOC in Lansing?

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events comes very highly recommended.  I think they are based out of Lansing but I know of weddings which she has done in Lansing if they aren't.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Lynn Lucas from W.E.D. - I am a tough cookie and a 3 time MOB.  Used her for DD #3 and have already informed unengaged DD #4 that we WILL use Lynn regardless of what type of wedding she has or where it is. She prepares for different scenarios, what if's, and provides an amazing itinery for everyone so you know where to be and when.  It includes who is driving who where, who is picking up who, who is driving the happy couple when they leave the reception.  I'm a detail freak and had a pretty good handle on the first 2 weddings.  She put me to shame.  I just can't rave about her services enough because she was spot on with everything and left no stone unturned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a DOC out of New Hudson that has done other Lansing weddings, Tammara from Grand Jour Events. She was recommended by Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events when Rachel wasn't available. Tammara's running some great specials right now too! E-mail me at phill369@msu.edu if you want her information!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events and she was excellent.  See info in my bio.  She is located in Plymouth but came here for my Lansing wedding.  I also have heard good things about Tammara from Grand Jour Events!
  • Options
    SKeeseeSKeesee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events came to East Lansing for my wedding. She is AMAZING and totally reasonably priced. I'd recommend her to anyone.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Ele3 Events!!  Great pricing, they are very sweet and you get 3 of them for the price of one!  Review and link is in my vendor reviews.
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events- she is fantastic! See my reviews for more info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards