Florida-Central Florida
Options

Trolley as Transportation

Hi Ladies!
Has anyone else looked into using a trolley as your wedding day transportation for your bridal party or guests? I've spoken to Mount Dora Trolley and the woman was nice and informative, but I'm wondering what other options there are as far as companies and pricing.
Thanks!

Re: Trolley as Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you having your wedding?  This may depend on what Trolley company's are available.  We are getting married in St. Augustine and we have rented a trolley to take from the church to the reception (and to stop and take some pictures).  We are using Old Town Trolley.  I believe they are in other cities, as well.  I am just not sure which ones.  I think Trolleys are a great idea for transportation!!:)  (And I have to say, in our case they were cheaper than any limo service we found.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats a very cute idea! I like that idea better then limos since its so different.  Also, great photo opts too :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used a trolley, but my wedding was in St. Pete.  Just wanted to say make sure you get an AC one!  I thought I'd be okay in October, but it wound up being a little warm and it got really hot on there!  I'm so glad we did a trolley though...the pictures came out really cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ohh that sounds sooo fun!!! Does anyone know of a Orlando rental company? I could only find i-drive trolley

TIA
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Before my wedding, I spoke with VOTRAN in Daytona who runs the trolly along A1A. They are no longer allowed to rent out to private events. So, that could be the same with the I-drive trolly (if it's ran by the County).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I totally love the idea - we decided it'll be a definite since the price is similar to a limo service for the amunt of time we would need it for. And it's easier foreveryone to move around in :)

Thanks for the reassurance, Ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards